The Self Service Portal, or SSP, is an account feature accessible only to Organisation Administrators. The first person to complete a product registration with their company details will automatically become the Organisation Administrator. They will then be granted access to the SSP, where the following actions can be performed:
- Invite employees, customers, and clients to register for a specific product
- Approve or reject pending applications to register under the organisation
- View and manage users that have been sent an invitation
- View and manage all users registered under the organisation
- View and manage user and organisation authorisations
- View and pay invoices
To access the Self Service Portal, please visit: https://selfservice.digidentity.eu/
Unique product requirements
eSGN / eSignatures
The first person to register for an organisation will need to have purchased an eSignature Qualified product to be granted access to the SSP as the organisation administrator.
The first person to register for an organisation will need to be listed and selected as the Authorised Representative, on the ePortal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA). This is needed to complete the Digidentity registration.