Company Administrators can view and pay invoices for any employee, customer, or client invited to register via the Self Service Portal.
(Please note: During the invitation process, if you have used a coupon code for pre-purchased accounts, you will not receive an invoice in the SSP.)
- Log in to the Self Service Portal: https://selfservice.digidentity.eu/
- Select the organisation you would like to pay an invoice for.
- On the left hand menu, click 'Invoices'
- All invoices will be listed here, with the invoice number, due date, status and amount to be paid.
- Click on the 'Pay now' button, to the right of each listed invoice.
- You will be brought to a secure payment page to enter your credit card details (Visa, Amex, or Mastercard)
- You can click the 'Invoice settings' button at the top right to edit the invoice preferences for your organisation.
- Here you can edit the email address that receives the invoices, enter a purchasing order (PO) number (if applicable) and set which day of month to be billed for all invoices.
NB: To add or edit the PO number of individual invoices, the three dot menu to the right of the individual invoice will need to be used.
- Click on the three dot menu to the right of the invoice
- Then select 'Download Invoice'.