After scanning a document using the Digidentity Wallet app, you are asked to take a photo of yourself for us to compare against your document. Shortly after the photo is taken, an image of a blue head will appear on the app that moves either up and down or side to side.
Moving your head in the same way as the image helps our app see that it is taking a picture of a live person and not of a still photograph. Having said that, if you have been doing this and are unable to proceed past the blue head image, please try the following:
- Move your head slowly from side to side. If your movement is too fast, it may not be recognised
- Take your photo against a blank background (such as a wall), to help your camera to focus on your head movements
- Make sure that there are no other people in the image with you
- Hold the camera at the same height as your face and not at an angle
- Make sure there is plenty of light in the room
If you are no longer on our registration web page, for steps to log back in please see: How do I return to my registration?
Should you continue to experience the same issue after trying the steps above, please contact our service desk.