Once you have set up your login details and started the registration process for a product it is linked to your Digidentity account. This means that any progress you make in the registration process will be automatically saved, so that in the event that you do 'drop off' or log out during registration, you can simply log back in and pick up where you left off. You will not be required to start the registration again, you will just continue from the last completed step.
Depending on whether you are completing the steps on a Desktop computer or your Smartphone, the procedure to continue does vary.
NOTE: If returning to a General Medical Council Identity Check registration, you will need to follow the '...only using a smartphone' steps below.
I'm trying to continue registration using my PC.
- Log into https://my.digidentity.eu/ using your Digidentity credentials.
- After logging in, you will be taken to your Account page. Here you will have an overview of your account information and the services you have started the registration for. Products which are still pending completion will be listed under the section 'Continue Registration'.
- Click 'Continue' on the product you would like to continue the registration for.
- After clicking 'Continue' you will be taken directly back to where you left off in the registration process.
I'm trying to continue registration only using a smartphone.
- Open the Digidentity app on your smartphone.
- You will be brought to an overview of your identity wallets. Tap where it says 'Smart card' to open your wallet and log into your account.
Once logged in, you will be taken to your identity wallet where you can view your profile.
Select 'Register a service'.
- Under the heading 'Continue Registration', select/tap on the service you want to return to.
- Once you select the Service you wish to continue registering for, you will be immediately redirected back to where you left off in the registration process.
If you are unsure if you have completed the registration, please see: How do I know if I have completed the registration process?