If you have forgotten your Digidentity account password, it is possible to recover the password from the Digidentity login page. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Digidentity login page
- Enter in your email address or username
If you are not sure which to enter, please see: What is my username?
- Click on ‘Forgot your password?’
- Provide the requested account recovery code, then click 'Continue'
For more information on your account recovery code and how to find it, please see: What is an Account Recovery code?
- Enter in the security code (sent to your mobile phone or via the app) and click 'Submit code'
- Answer the security question
- Enter and confirm your new password, then click 'Save'.
Accessing GOV.UK services
Once your password has been updated, to continue to access GOV.UK services with your account, please see the following article for steps to log in: How do I get back to the registration web page? If you have already completed your verification, you will be automatically redirected to the GOV.UK service you require.