This is a machine-readable black and white square code. It is used at this stage of registration to connect the app device to your registration in order to upload a document.
There are two different ways in which you can use the app.
1. Download the app onto the same smartphone/tablet you are using for logging into your registration.
2. Download the app onto a smartphone/tablet whilst logging into your registration on a computer/laptop.
Option 1: Using the same device
Once you have downloaded the app, you are not required to scan a QR code in this case. Return to your registration web page and tap the 'OPEN APP' button. The app will appear on your screen for you to take the photos.
Option 2: Using two devices
You will need to scan the QR code shown on your registration web page. This links both devices together in order to send the photos over to your registration. Open the app on your device to start scanning the code.
If you encounter any issues with capturing the QR code, we advise you to check the following:
* Ensure that you are using our specific app (Digidentity).
* Use the UPLOAD DOCUMENTS option on the app.
* Hold your device at a distance and move it closer towards the code. At some point it should capture it.
* If the camera image is blurry, wait for it to focus or try tapping the screen.