The Service Desk will always try to assist you with your request. However there will be circumstances where your specific issue is not within their scope. At this point you will be asked to contact your regional HPE AskHR.
Current support opening times are as follows:
- Monday - Friday 08:00-17.30 Chat and Phone contact (GMT)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
NB: If your request is urgent and outside the support operating hours then please contact your regional HPE AskHR for assistance.
Note: If you have received an invitation to register from HPE, you will NOT receive an invoice.
When should I contact the Service Desk?
You can contact the Service Desk for issues relating to:
- Logging into your account
- Problems with your smart card
- Assistance throughout the registration process, this may include:
- Updating your account details.
- General queries about eSGN and Qualified Electronic Signatures.
- General questions about Data, Security and Privacy.
If you query is outside the scope of the Service Desk then you will need to contact your regional AskHR Support. If you are unsure as to whether your specific query should be directed to the Service Desk or AskHR support, please contact the Service Desk first. If they cannot assist, an agent will inform you that:
Your question will be directed to HPE admins. Please log an AskHR case via internal HPE portal page https://hr.hpe.com/askhr
When should I contact HPE AskHR?
The below categories of questions should be directed to your regional AskHR:
- Questions regarding invitations for registration (For example: invitation not received, request to have the invitation resent etc).
- Employees not agreeing to register for QES
- HPE policy
- Questions related to signing HR documents with Adobe or storing of the documents.