What does it mean to 'complete registration'?
Simply, ‘Completed Registration’ means that you have successfully completed the required steps in the process and that your identity has been verified. At this point, you can start using the service/product that you have registered for.
How can I check that I have completed the registration?
1. After completing the necessary steps in the registration process you will be taken to the final landing page stating 'Registration Completed'. From here you can click 'Continue to service' to begin using your signature.
2. You will also receive a confirmation sent to your email address, stating that you have completed your registration.
3. Finally, you can also view the services in which you have completed registration in the Digidentity Wallet app you have installed on your device.
- Open the Digidentity Wallet app.
- Enter your 5-digit PIN.
- Once logged in, all your completed registrations will be below the 'My Services' section