1. You should have received an invitation to register for eSGN Qualified from your company administrator. After receiving the invitation, click 'Accept invite' to begin the registration process.
Not sure if you have received an invitation? In that case please contact your designated company administrator.
2. After accepting the invitation you will be asked to create your Digidentity account by entering your email address, a password and accepting the terms and conditions.
Your password should be at least 10 characters long and contain the following:
- at least one upper-case letter.
- at least one lower-case letter.
- at least one number.
3. Enter the 8-digit confirmation code sent your email address.
Haven't received received your confirmation code? Click here.
4. After your account has been created you will be taken to our 'Welcome to Registration' page. You can see the registration steps on the left hand side. Click 'Start the Registration' to begin registration for your Qualified Electronic Signature.
5. Here you are presented with instructions to download the Digidentity app and add your two-factor authentication to secure your account. This requires you to scan the QR code on your screen (using the app) to create your smart card (5-digit PIN).
Note: If you do NOT see a green tick next to the steps 'Add your company details' and Promo code' on the left hand side, then please do not continue, and instead contact your company administrator.
6. You now need to prove your identity by uploading an identity document containing an NFC readable chip. Click 'Upload your identity document' to begin.
7. Scan the QR code with the Digidentity app and follow the instructions on the app (if you are using your mobile phone only and already have the app, you will see an 'Open the app' button to click - the app will open automatically).
8. On the app, select an identity document you want to upload: passport or identity card (this can be a National ID card or biometric residence permit). If asked, make sure to select 'Yes', if your document has a chip symbol.
9. First, scan the MRZ code on the inside page of your passport or back of your identity card using the camera. Ensure you line up the code with the arrows on the screen.
10. Next, you will be asked to scan your documents biometric chip. Before doing so, remove any cases that may be on your device or document and ensure 'NFC' is enabled in your device settings.
Place the phone directly on top of the document and the app will use NFC to scan the embedded chip in your passport or identity card. You will see blue dots to indicate when the chip is being read.
11. Confirm your personal details on your document and continue.
12. You will now be asked to take a selfie. This is to ensure that the person scanning the document is the person in the document. You will then be presented with a blue nodding head, please mimic it's movement.
13. Confirm your selfie upload. It should only take a few seconds to verify your document, once the check is completed you may continue with registration on your web browser.
14. Now that your identity has been verified, the last step is to upgrade your smart card by scanning the QR code with the Digidentity app (or clicking 'Open the app' if using your mobile phone only for registration) and creating a 5-digit PIN (it can be the same PIN code that you initially created). This PIN will be used to authenticate your signature when signing documents and also serve as the two-factor authenticator to secure and log in to your account.
15. Registration is now complete. You can now start signing documents via Adobe Sign using your qualified electronic signature.
- For more information on how to sign using Adobe, please click here.