Company admins have access to directly invite employees, customers, and clients to register for eSGN products. This process allows those invited to register without being asked for a coupon code or company details. The company admin will also receive invoices for anyone invited to register by the company. Invoices can be found in the Self-Service Portal in the 'Invoices' section.
To invite an employee, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Self-Service Portal: https://selfservice.digidentity.eu/
- Select the company account
- On the menu on the left-hand side, select 'Employees'
- Once in the employees section, select 'Invite employees' from the top-right of the page
- Select an eSGN service from the drop-down list to invite an employee to use
- Select the appropriate coupon code option from the drop-down list. Here you can select to use an assigned coupon code (if one was provided), add a new coupon code manually, or invite without adding a coupon code. Click 'Continue' to proceed
- Add an employee's email addresses to send an invite to. Multiple email addresses can be added separated by a comma, return, or space. A maximum of 50 email addresses can be added at a time (unless a coupon code has been used, in which case the maximum will be limited to the number of uses remaining on the selected coupon). Choose 'Continue' to proceed
- The following screen explains how the invitations will be sent. Select 'Send invites' to send out the invitation emails
How does the invitation appear to employees?
Invitation emails sent to employees appear as shown below:
Once an employee selects 'Accept invite' they will be redirected to our webpage where they will be asked to create an account as shown below.
After an account has been created, the employee will be taken directly to the registration process for the specified eSGN product and can proceed to add two-factor authentication to the account, verify a photo-ID document, and create the smart card needed to sign documents.
Once the employee has completed registration via the invitation link, the employee will show up in the 'Employees' list in the Self-Service Portal as shown below: