Company Administrators have access to directly invite employees, customers, and clients to register for a specific product. This process allows those invited to register without being asked for a coupon code or company details. The Company Administrator will also receive invoices for anyone invited to register by the company. Invoices can be found in the Self-Service Portal in the 'Invoices' section.
To invite an employee, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Self-Service Portal: https://selfservice.digidentity.eu/
- Select the account of the Organisation you would like to invite employees to register under.
- On the menu on the left-hand side, select 'Users'
- Once in the User section, select the 'Invitations' tab.
- Once in the Invitations overview, select 'Invite Users'.
- Select the appropriate service (eSGN will be used for this example) from the drop-down list to invite an employee to use
- Select the appropriate coupon code option from the drop-down list. Here you can select to use an assigned coupon code (if one was provided), add a new coupon code manually, or invite without adding a coupon code. Click 'Continue' to proceed
- Add a user's email addresses to send an invite to. Multiple email addresses can be added separated by a comma, return, or space. A maximum of 250 email addresses can be added at a time. (If a coupon code is used, the maximum will be limited to the number of uses remaining on the coupon). Choose 'Continue' to proceed
- The following screen explains how the invitations will be sent. Select 'Send invites' to send out the invitation emails
How does the invitation appear to employees?
Invitation emails sent to employees appear as shown below:
Once an employee selects 'Accept invite' they will be redirected to our webpage where they will be asked to create an account as shown below.
After an account has been created, the user will be taken directly to the registration process for the specified product and can proceed with account creation and identity verification.
Once the employee has completed registration via the invitation link, the employee will show up in the 'Users' list in the Self-Service Portal as shown below: