Company Administrators can view and pay invoices for any employee, customer, or client invited to register via the Self-Service Portal.
(Please note: During the invitation process, if you have used a coupon code for pre-purchased accounts, you will not receive an invoice in the SSP.)
- Log in to the Self-Service Portal: https://selfservice.digidentity.eu/
- Select the account of the organisation you would like to pay an invoice for.
- On the left side menu, click 'Invoices'
- All invoices will be listed here where you can see the invoice number, due date, status and amount to be paid
- You can click 'Invoice settings' on the top right to edit your invoice preferences
- Here you can edit the email address that receives the invoices, enter a purchasing order (PO) number (if applicable) and set which day of month to be billed for all invoices
- For each invoice you can also click the 3 dots on the right side for more options
- You can add or edit the PO number for that invoice or download a copy
- To make a secure payment you can click the 'Pay Now' button to enter your credit card details (visa, amex or mastercard accepted)