When you request for a contact to sign a document and they sign via their eSGN/eSignature account, they will be automatically added as a 'connection'. When you next create a sign request for a document, you will be able to search for your contact by name instead of entering their email address.
Connections can also be created manually via the eSGN portal (providing your contact is already an eSGN user). To manually add a connection, please follow the steps below:
- Go to: https://esign.digidentity.eu/
- Provide your login details
- In the menu on the left-hand side, select 'Connections'
- Select 'Add new'
- Enter the email address your contact uses for eSGN. If an eSGN account is found, their name will appear
- Select your contact from the suggestion list and choose 'Add connection' to confirm