Company Administrators have access to directly invite employees, customers, and clients to register for a specific product. This process allows those invited to register without being asked for a coupon code or company details. The Company Administrator will also receive invoices for anyone invited to register by the company. Invoices can be found in the Self Service Portal (SSP) in the 'Invoices' section.
To invite an employee, please follow these steps:
- Access the SSP, go to https://selfservice.digidentity.eu/ and log in
- Select your business/organisation name from the list of accounts
- From the menu on the left-hand side of the page, select 'Users'
- Select the 'Invitations' tab
- Select the green 'Invite users' button (top right of the page)
- Choose the required service from the drop-down list
- If you have a coupon code, select it from the drop-down list or enter it in the 'New coupon code' section. If you don't have a coupon code, select 'No coupon' from the drop-down list
- Select 'Continue' (bottom right of the page)
- Enter the email addresses for your employees (you can invite up to 250 employees at a time) and then select 'Continue'
- Confirm by selecting 'Send invites'
After your invitations have been sent, to monitor which employees have accepted, or to revoke an invitation, please visit the 'Invitations' tab inside the SSP.