When verifying your identity for Universal Credit, once you've completed your verification with Digidentity you will be automatically redirected to continue with your claim.
Having said that, in some cases you may complete your verification only to receive a notification from Universal Credit that you still need to verify your identity. In this situation, you will need to log in to Universal Credit with your Digidentity account to continue with your claim. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://www.signin.service.gov.uk/paused/digidentity and select 'complete your claim or access your Universal Credit account'
- Select 'Continue with Digidentity' from the next page
- Provide the login details for your Digidentity account
- Enter the security code sent via mobile or app
- You will now be redirected to your Universal Credit to-do list
As a certified GOV.UK Verify company, Digidentity provides your identity verification and the way that you log in to GOV.UK services, however we are not directly connected to GOV.UK services. When you log in to Universal Credit using your Digidentity account, they will be notified that your verification has completed and you can move on with your claim.