When verifying a mobile phone contract with Digidentity, the provided details are checked and matched against the details currently held by your mobile contract provider. At this time we are only able to verify fixed contracts from the UK with O2 or Three.
Your contract cannot be used for verification if it is:
- Pay as you go
- An O2 or Three contract from outside of the UK
- With a provider that shares the same network as O2 or Three (for example Giffgaff or Tesco Mobile)
- A 'rolling' contract (ie. a contract that can be cancelled at any time)
Checking your details
If you have tried your mobile contract details but they could not be verified, it may be that the details you have entered did not match with your contract provider's database. Please check the following:
1. Check the mobile phone number listed
This must be the number associated with the contract in your name. If the contract is with a different number, you have the option to change the number.
2. Enter all names which are stated on the mobile contract
The name you provide on the verification form must match exactly with the database of your mobile provider. Therefore, please refer to your contract details if needed.
3. Check that the pre-filled date of birth is correct
This can be edited via your profile page if incorrect.
4. Provide your billing address details:
We will ask for the following details:
- House or flat number
- House name (if applicable)
- You will not be asked for a street name on this page
If your address has a street name, but does not have an official house name, you can leave the 'house name' field blank.
How to try your mobile contract details again
If you are no longer on our registration web page, please see the following article for steps to log back in: How do I get back to the registration web page?
Contract details still not accepted?
If you have checked that all the the details are correct and the verification continues to be unsuccessful, it may be possible for you to complete your verification using a different combination of documents. To check if you can proceed without verifying a mobile contract, please scroll to the bottom of the page, select the ‘Back’ link and state 'NO, I DON'T' to having a mobile contract.