Providing a user with Administrator status will grant them the same rights as the person who created the company's instance in the portal. They will therefore be able to perform the same actions such as, sending and tracking invitations and paying invoices etc. Before being able to provide a user on your portal with Administrator status, they will first need to have completed registration for the relevant product they have been invited for.
NB: Only existing admins can grant other users within the same organisation with admin status.
All Administrators on the portal will be indicated by the yellow 'A' icon next to their name.
To provide a user with Administrator status you can follow the steps below:
- Log into the Self-Service Portal
- Select the relevant organisation.
- On the left hand side, click on the 'Users' section.
- Click on the persons name, to open their profile.
- Below the 'Profile' section, there will be an option to 'Make Admin'. Click 'Make Admin' to provide them with Admin rights. You will just be asked to confirm.
Once Administrator rights have been granted to the relevant user, they will be visible in the portal with the 'A' icon next to their name. This user is now an Admin on your organisations portal.