Unable to verify
To try and resolve the issue, we advise that you use the steps below to check your name and address details have been filled out correctly, and to add any recent information you haven't already provided.
Firstly, please click here to visit the name details section of your profile. On this page, please check the following:
- That your name has been entered correctly
- That you have provided your full name and not any initials
- That you have provided your middle names (if applicable)
- If any of your information in the last 3-5 years has been registered under a different name, please use the 'Add a new name' option to provide the other name(s)
Once you have checked your name details above, please click here to go to the address details section of your profile. On this page, select 'Edit' next to each of your addresses and check the following:
- That each part of your address has been entered into the correct field and using the correct format
- That your postcode has been entered in the correct format (including a space and in all upper-case letters)
- If any of your information in the last 3-5 years has been registered under a different address, please use the 'Add a new address' option to provide the other address(es)
Continuing with your verification
Once you have confirmed the details above, you can check to see whether the check has been successful by clicking on the service you need below:
- NHS pensions
- Get (claim) your State Pension
- View or share your driving licence details
- All other GOV.UK Verify services (Including Universal Credit, DBS checks, and HMRC Tax)
If you are able to continue, it will mean that we have successfully generated enough information.
If you are still told that we were unable to verify your identity, unfortunately it will not be possible for you to complete your verification with Digidentity at this time. As online verification is not mandatory, you can still access GOV.UK services through an alternative. For more information, please see: What can I do if I can't verify online?