If you have verified the required evidence but receive a message that you could not be verified, it is likely due to the final check of your details, flagging up that not everything was matching.
What can I do next?
* Check your profile details
When adding your personal details, is it possible that you misspelled your name or provided the wrong date of birth? Log into your profile from my.digidentity.eu to double check. We will reprocess the final check automatically once you have edited any incorrect information.
* Contact our help desk
If the issue is regarding one of the pieces of evidence you provided, our team will need to look into this further in order to see if there is a resolution. Please get in touch with us via our chat function or by calling 0330 05 83 454.
* Re-register using an alternative email address
If you are aware that you verified a document that has an incorrect date of birth or isn't listed in your name, you can start the verification process again as a new user. When you prove your identity again, please make sure you only provide evidence with your own correct details. Please note that you can only re-register using a different email address.
1. Select your service from https://www.digidentity.eu/govuk/start
2. Select the option to set up an account as a first time user.
3. Proceed with answering the the initial GOV.UK Verify questions.
4. On the "Choose a company to verify you" page, select ‘Choose Digidentity’ and ‘Continue to Digidentity’.
5. On the Digidentity page, create your new account details and continue with the verification process.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get back in touch.