To recover your password, you will be sent a new account recovery code. Please follow the steps below:
Go to the Digidentity login page.
1. Enter in your email address.
2. Click the link for ‘Forgot your password?’.
3. You will be sent an account recovery code via email. Provide this code, then click 'Continue'.
4. Enter in the security code sent to your mobile/via the app and click 'Submit code'.
5. Answer the security question.
6. Enter and confirm your new password, then click 'Save'.
Log into your required service by signing in with GOV.UK Verify from https://www.digidentity.eu/govuk/start (state that you have used Verify before).
Once recovered, you can access the GOV.UK service you require by signing in with GOV.UK Verify from https://www.digidentity.eu/govuk/start (state that you have used Verify before).
If you did not receive a new account recovery code automatically, you may have the option to resend this on the relevant recovery page. If not, our help desk can resend the code to your email address. If you require this, please do not hesitate to get back in touch, also confirming your date of birth.