To recover your login details you will require your Account Recovery code, (formerly PUK code). This was emailed to you when you first registered.
Firstly, go to the Digidentity login page
- Click 'Recover your login details'.
- Tick the box for ‘I lost my username’ AND ‘I lost my password’, then click 'Recover'. (DO NOT tick two-factor authentication.)
- Fill in your email address and recovery code, then click 'Confirm'.
- Enter in the security code sent to your mobile/via the app and click 'Confirm'.
- Answer the security question.
- Your username will now be displayed. Click 'Next' to continue.
- Enter and confirm your new password, then click 'Submit'.
- The access to your account should be granted now, if not please contact us so we can troubleshoot this again.
If you are unable to locate your account recovery code, please refer to your Junk/Spam folder. If you still cannot locate this, please get in touch.
Log into your required service by signing in with GOV.UK Verify from https://www.digidentity.eu/govuk/start (state that you have used Verify before).
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.