If you created/accessed your account on or after 3rd November 2017, you should receive a new account recovery code each time you attempt to recover your password.
(Otherwise you may be asked to provide an account recovery code which was emailed to you when you first created the account)
Go to the Digidentity login page.
1. Enter in your username/email address.
2. Click the link for ‘Forgot your password?’.
3. Provide the requested account recovery code, then click 'Continue'.
4. Enter in the security code sent to your mobile/via the app and click 'Submit code'.
5. Answer the security question.
6. Enter and confirm your new password, then click 'Save'.
Once recovered, you can access the GOV.UK service you require by signing in with GOV.UK Verify from https://www.digidentity.eu/govuk/start (state that you have used Verify before).
If you did not receive a new account recovery code automatically, you may have the option to resend this on the relevant recovery page. If you no longer have access to the requested original account recovery code, our service desk can resend the code to your email address. If you require this, please do not hesitate to contact us, confirming your date of birth.