If you have forgotten your Digidentity account password, it is possible to recover the password from the Digidentity login page. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://my.digidentity.eu/ and select to 'Log in with credentials'
- Enter in your email address
- Select ‘Forgot your password?’
- Provide the requested account recovery code sent to you via email
- You will then be asked to confirm using your two-factor authentication (either by entering a code sent to your mobile phone number, or using the Digidentity app)
- Answer the security question
- Enter and confirm your new password
If you have also lost access to your two-factor authentication, please see: I forgot my password and don't have my old phone number/authenticator
Using your updated account
Once your password has been updated, please see the following page for steps to log in to the service you require: How do I return to my registration? If you have already completed your registration, you will be automatically redirected to the service you need.