If there is a period of continued inactivity during the registration process, the system will automatically time out unless you opt to remain logged in.
This is for security reasons and designed to prevent someone else from accessing your details if you were to leave your computer unattended. All the details you have entered up to that point will be saved. In order to continue your registration please follow these steps:
- Return to https://www.digidentity.eu/govuk/start and select your required service.
- Indicate that you have used GOV.UK Verify before
- When asked who verified you, select "Digidentity"
- Log in to your Digidentity account using the username and password you created previously
- Provide the new security code sent via SMS or currently showing on the authenticator app.
You will now be able to continue your registration from where you left off.