If there is a period of continued inactivity during the registration process, the system will automatically time out.
This is for security reasons and designed to prevent someone else from accessing your details if you were to leave your computer unattended. All the details you have entered up to that point will be saved. In order to continue your registration please follow these steps:
- Return to the list of GOV.UK Verify services available online and select the service you require by clicking the following link: https://www.digidentity.eu/govuk/start/
- Indicate that you have used GOV.UK Verify before
- When asked who verified you, select "Digidentity"
- Log in to your Digidentity account using the username and password you created previously
- Complete two-factor authentication with the confirmation code sent to your mobile or authenticator
You will now be able to continue your registration from where you left off.