There may be a number of reasons why you cannot use your account to access the service you require. We'd first suggest following these steps to try logging in once more.
1. Select your service from https://www.digidentity.eu/govuk/start and sign in with GOV.UK Verify.
2. On the blue screen, select "I’ve used Verify before".
3. When asked “Who do you have an identity account with?”, select ‘Digidentity’.
4. Log in to your Digidentity account with the username and password you created previously.
5. Enter in the confirmation code sent to your mobile or currently showing on your authenticator app.
If that does not work please contact our service desk so they can assist you further.
If a message appears when you have been redirected, (eg : the details do not match) you will need to get in touch with the GOV.UK Service you require directly so they can assist you further.
Phone: 0330 60 60 732
Our customer contact centre is open:
Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 22:00 (UTC)
Saturday and Sunday from 08:00 to 17:00 (UTC)