There may be a number of reasons why you cannot use your account to access the service you require. We'd first suggest following these steps to try logging in once more.
1. Select your service from https://www.digidentity.eu/govuk/start and sign in with GOV.UK Verify.
2. On the blue screen, select "I’ve used Verify before".
3. When asked “Who do you have an identity account with?”, select ‘Digidentity’.
4. Log in to your Digidentity account with the username and password you created previously.
5. Enter in the confirmation code sent to your mobile or currently showing on your authenticator app.
If that does not work please contact our service desk so they can assist you further.
If you have completed a LOA1 account, then you will only be able to access the DVLA service as they require a lower level of security than the other GOV.UK services. This LOA1 account can be upgraded by following the steps below:
- Return to the list of Government Services available online by clicking the following link and select the GOV.UK Verify service you wish to access - https://www.digidentity.eu/govuk/start/
- Indicate that this is your first time using GOV.UK Verify
- You will be required to answer a few questions before being redirected to select "Digidentity"
- You will then need to select "Already have an account, go to Login"
- Log in to your Digidentity account using the details you created previously
- Complete the 2-Factor Authentication with the confirmation code sent to your mobile or via our App Authenticator
- You will then be able to upgrade your LOA1 account to a higher level of security by provided a few more details to complete the registration
If a message appears when you have been redirected, (eg : the details do not match) you will need to get in touch with the GOV.UK Service you require directly so they can assist you further.
Phone: 0330 60 60 732
Our customer contact centre is open:
Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 22:00 (UTC)
Saturday and Sunday from 08:00 to 17:00 (UTC)