Currently the app can be used to upload a photo of a valid passport, valid national identity card or valid photocard driving licence.
Articles in this section
- What is the Digidentity app and why do I need to use it?
- Is the Digidentity app secure?
- What are the device requirements for the Digidentity app?
- How much space do I need to download the app?
- I don't have a compatible device, what now?
- Which documents can I upload using the app?
- What is a QR code and how do I use it?
- How do I upload my evidence document using the Digidentity app?
- Why do I need to take a photo of myself?
- Why was the document rejected?