The identity questions are designed in a way where only the account holder can possibly know the answer. This is an extra piece of evidence which really does prove you are who you say your are. The questions are randomly generated, and will be based on personal and financial history of the account holder. If the questions are completed successfully, this will be the last phase of registration.
Articles in this section
- Which identification documents do I need to provide to prove my identity?
- Why is my UK driving licence being rejected?
- Why is my UK passport being rejected?
- Why are my financial details being rejected?
- Why is my mobile phone contract being rejected?
- What are identity questions? And why do you ask them?
- Why was it not possible to verify my identity?
- Why is my document pending?