If you reach an error message on our web page stating that 'processing is taking longer than expected', there may be an error in the name and address details you have provided. Generally our system will finish processing your personal details within a few minutes, but if you continue to reach the same error message, we advise that you check the following:
Firstly, please click here to visit the name details section of your profile. On this page, please check:
- That your name has been entered correctly
- That you have provided your full name and not any initials
If you have a name with an apostrophe in it, we recommend that you replace it with a space. For example, if your last name is O'Reilly, please enter it as O Reilly.
Once you have checked your name details above, please click here to go to the address details section of your profile. On this page, select 'Edit' next to each of your addresses and check:
- That each part of your address has been entered into the correct field and using the correct format
- That your postcode has been entered in the correct format (including a space and in all upper-case letters)
- That only numbers are entered into the house/flat number fields
- That only text is entered into the house/street name fields
- That you have not entered 'road', 'street', or 'avenue' as abbreviations (rd, st, ave)
Continuing with your verification
Once you've confirmed the details above, you can see whether the check has been successful by clicking here and selecting 'Continue' from the Continue registration section
If you still reach the same error message, we recommend that you return to the sections above and use the 'Add a new name' and 'Add a new address' options to add any other names or UK addresses your information has been registered to within the last five years
Should you continue to encounter errors on this page, please contact our service desk for further assistance.