Source information used in the verification process is taken from a collection of data which is available in your credit file. A “search footprint” will be imprinted on your credit file, but this will not affect your credit rating.
Articles in this section
- How does Digidentity verify my identity?
- Will verifying my identity affect my credit report?
- How do I get back to the GOV.UK verify registration process?
- Why do I see a 500 error?
- Why do I see a 404 error?
- How do I return to the GOV.UK verify service I was registering for?
- Why has my session expired?
- I have completed registration but it will not allow me to access the GOV.UK Verify service I need, why?