If you see a 500 or 404 error message when trying to access the Digidentity web page, there could be a range of issues causing this to occur. It may be that:
- The web address you are trying to access is incorrect
- There has been an error on the page
- There has been an error on the web browser or device that you are trying to access our web page from, or the browser/device has not been updated.
To try and resolve the issue, we recommend following the steps below:
- Refresh the page on your internet browser
- Make sure that your internet browser is up-to-date
- Try accessing our web page from a different internet browser
- Try logging in on a different device
To return to your registration, please follow the steps on the following page: How do I get back to my registration?
If the error continues to occur, please contact our service desk.