If you see a 500 or 404 error message when trying to access the Digidentity web page, there could be a range of issues causing this to occur. It may be that:
- The web address you are trying to access is incorrect
- There has been an error on the page
- There has been an error on the web browser or device that you are trying to access our web page from, or the browser/device has not been updated.
To try and resolve the issue, we recommend following the steps below:
- Refresh the page on your internet browser
- Return to your registration via the GOV.UK web page. For login steps, please see: How do I get back to the registration web page?
- Try accessing our web page from a different internet browser or device
If the error persists, please contact our service desk.